RN Case Manager
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus**
Comfort Care Hospice is looking for nurses that want to make a difference in the lives of their patients and help them live each day to their fullest. We have a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in collaboration with the Patient Care Coordinator and the Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. At Comfort Care, we may not be able to change the outcome, but we can certainly change the journey.
Ideal RN Case Manager Candidates should have the following:
- Be a graduate of an accredited nursing program and possess a valid RN license in the state employed.
- (1) Year of general nursing experience is preferred.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Licensed driver in the state employed with an automobile that is insured.
RN Case Managers perform the following duties:
- Provide nursing care to hospice patients in their homes
- Supervise LPNs and Hospice Aides
- Assess patient and family needs to provide comprehensive plans of care
- Educate patients and caregivers
- Document patient status and communicate appropriate with Interdisciplinary team members and/or physicians
- Work with interdisciplinary team to achieve patient/family goals
At Comfort Care we provide:
· Strong support
· Excellent benefits
· Cutting edge equipment
· Innovative programs
· Opportunity for advancement
· Continuing education
· Lower nurse to patient ratio